Terms and Conditions
Prior to commencement of providing any services, you are required to read the terms on this and complete the form at the bottom, stating that you agree to these terms, failure to complete and submit the form, will delay any work being undertaken for you or your company.
Unless provided in person, Service Addresses’ exchange of information is only transacted via email and we use this medium as recorded method’s of communication to undertake work for your company. Therefore, we operate an environmentally friendly policy of reducing waste and unnecessary use of paper – therefore, to enable our company to commit to operating a green and environmentally policy – all paperwork is sent electronically. Should you wish to have a paper version, please print this document carefully and consider whether it is really necessary? Should your company require a paper copy from our company, we will impose a £5.00 administration fee to cover the usage of paper, but also make a donation to towards planting trees to replace paper used.
Unless otherwise previously agreed, all work undertaken will require payment in advance prior to commence via cleared funds within our bank accounts.
Unless credit terms have been agreed by prior arrangement, all payments will be settled within seven days of the date of the invoice being produced. Failure to provide payment within seven days, will result in fees being incurred.
Failure to pay:-
Should payment not be received, then the following charges will be applied with NO exception:-
- Week One:- Follow up email or telephone £10.00 plus taxes
- Week Two:- Follow up email or telephone £20.00 plus taxes
- Week Three:- Follow up email or telephone £40.00 plus taxes
- Week Four:- Follow up email or telephone £50.00 plus taxes
- Week Five:- Transfer to outside Debt Collection Agency £395.00 plus taxes
All payments are to be made via Bank Transfer as per the Bank Details on your invoice. Failure to pay by Bank Transfer will result in:-
- An administration fee of £10.00 plus taxes will be charged for any other payment method besides Bank Transfer
- No work will be undertaken until the above payment and all invoices paid and cleared within our account
- No work will be undertaken until 72 hours after all payments have shown as cleared funds within our bank account
- Should your payment be re-called or your cheque bounces, you will be immediately taken to Week Three on the schedule above in the “Failure To Pay” section
- No work will be undertaken until the above item has been settled too
Following reading these terms, as stated at the top of this page, no work will be undertaken until you complete the form below stating that you agree all to all terms on this page. Should this form not be received, no work will be undertaken.