Your twice weekly programme is designed to provide you with two emails each week with the latest information, downloads and books that will help you to learn and develop.
These newsletters are emailed to you in order to not only save you time on finding what you need, but also help you focus on the relevant points that matter to you.
Whether you join today, tomorrow, next week or next week month, you will be gaining access to all the backdated information that has been circulated previously, so you will be able to have lots of information to hand as and when you want to access and read it.
The cost of this programme is based on a one-off sign-up fee plus two weeks payments and the set-up of a weekly standing order. Once the set-up fee and first two payments have been received, we will release the details through to you and start sending through your infomail subject to you agreeing by email agreeing to the terms and conditions detailed below the contact form at the bottom of this page.
The programme is based on the following charges of:-
- One-off payment fee of £100 – $175 – €125
- Advance payment of two weeks fees of £10 – $15 – €12 totaling £20 – $30 – €24
- Weekly standing order of £10 – $15 – €12
- A yearly fee (non-refundable) to cover the call allowance package for two months in case of exceeded the allowance
The programme will consist of:-
- two weekly emails
- links through to library of free download info-graphics
- links through to library of free download e-papers
- links through to library of free download e-books
- a UK marketing telephone number for you to provide to your audience with the monthly cost and a monthly inbound allowance 120 minutes included
- subject to the country chosen by yourself, a marketing telephone number for the country of your choice with the monthly cost and a monthly inbound allowance 120 minutes included (subject to an additional one-off set up fee)
- Monthly telephone call either via phone or Skype
The simple way to jump on board is to sign up to our programme by completing the form below and once your payments have been received, we will then add you to the programme……
Terms and conditions:-
- The cost of providing this programme is based on the payment of a one-off administration fee
- The payment in advance of two weeks payment is to cover the cost of deleivering your twice a week newsletters. Should you fail to make the payment, you will continue to recieve the newsletters and will be sent a reminder for the missing payment. Should you by the following week, fail to have sent the missed payment, you will again recieve the second weeks newsletter and be sent a further a further reminder. Should you by the end of the second week, fail two have provided payment for the two missed weeks, you will be removed from the programme.
- The programme is for 52 weeks and after 40 weeks, you will be asked whether you wish to continue at the end of 52 weeks to continue for a further 52 weeks.
- Should you decide to leave the programme, you will be charged:-
- If you leave within the first 13 weeks – you will be charged the balance of the programme with a 25% discount
- If you leave within the second 13 week section (weeks 14 to 26) – you will be charged the balance of the programme with a 50% discount
- If you leave within the third week section (weeks 27 to 39 – you will be charged the balance of the programme with a 75% discount
- If you leave within the fourth 13 week section (week 40 onwards) – you will be charged the balance of the programme with a 0% discount
- Should you leave, the initial two weeks will NOT be taken into account, thus, your first 52 week programme will cost:-The agreement will be emailed to you and you will be asked to FORWARD the email back to confirming acceptance on to the programme and will be the contract between Service Address and yourself
- One-off initial sign fee
- First two weeks advance payment
- 52 weeks weekly standing order fee
- Less any discounts that may be applicable in point 4 above
- The provision of the two marketing numbers are provided whether you wish to take up the offer, provision and use of the numbers. Should you decided not to take up the use of the numbers, a annual on-off fee will be charged at £50 – $80 – €65. The programme will not start until this non-refundable fee is paid.
- A non-refundable deposit will be required to cover two months of call allowance for your two numbers which will have to be paid each year
- Should you exceed the monthly allowance, you will be charged the minutes outside the allowance
- Should you fail to pay the exceeded minutes within 14 days of the invoice sent to you, the programme will be terminated and you will be further charged for remainder of the programme and forfeit discounts offered in points 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 above
- Should the programme be terminated by either side and you wish to rejoin, you will be classed as a new subscriber and all charges will apply as per points 1, 2 and 7 above
- All payments will be paid by yourself via bank transfer and the costs of the one-off payments and weekly standing order payments will be met and covered by yourself
- Should we receive any fees or currency conversion costs, these will be charged back to yourself
- Should you fail to pay the transfer or conversion fees within 14 days of the invoice sent to you, the programme will be terminated and you will be further charged for remainder of the programme and forfeit discounts offered in points 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 above